Atfinity releases new versions two times per year:
In March and September.
Every release goes through the following steps:
- 1.Work on the release starts in the period before. So work on the November release starts in July to August.
- 2.In the last week of the month before, a release candidate is created.
- 3.The release candidate is first tested internally, before given to interested third parties for acceptance testing.
- 4.A penetration test is performed on the release candidate and all security issues are fixed.
- 5.Only when the release candidate is deemed stable and secure by Atfinity and our external security team will we mark it stable and notify customers.
Since we will not release if the version until the release is stable and secure, the release date is flexible.
Our enterprise customers have the option to make feature requests. Feature requests need to be made well in advance before work on a release starts. For the September release, the deadline to hand in such requests is Mid-February and for the March release mid-August.